CloudSoft Recruitment Management System | Applicant Tracking System
Our team consists of experienced and knowledgeable professionals who can assist you to solve your problems on hand by setting your objectives and reaching your full potential. We help NGOs and SMEs to improve effectiveness and performance using technology. One of the ways that we can help our clients is to better improve the way that they hire employees. As all businesses know, the hiring and searching for employees take a great deal of time and finance to do so. It involves everything from searching for the new employees using an advertisement, to then individually going through each CV and document. This can take months to find the right candidate, months that are not often available for SME’s. By using our technology, we can help you better find applicants for a particular job role, ensuring that they are the ideal candidate for the position. Here are some of the ways that our services can help you.
Applicant tracking system Feature
- Resume Management
- Sourcing Candidates
- Applicant Tracking
- Schedule Interviews
- Recruitment Analytics Dashboard and Reporting
CV Extraction and Uploading Process
Reading through thousands of CV’s can be a very costly experience. Someone must go through each and every one of them to find out whether or not a candidate is best for a certain position. When it comes to online applications, CV’s are also sent in a wide range of different formats, making it extremely difficult to convert each and every time.
We can help you to accept every CV file format from DOC and DOCX to RTF, HTML, and PDF. This allows for a more streamlined process in which you can simply accept and read the CV without the hassle of converting them.
As a result, you help to save yourself time in the process, allowing you to make a faster decision. To further this, you can also automatically collect resumes from email attachments, all of which are stored in an easy to use candidate database. This is a fantastic way to store all of your applications, allowing you to read them all faster and more efficiently.
Ensure An Organized Hiring Process
The actual process of hiring a new employee can become extremely complicated at times, causing confusing for both staff and those who are applying to a specific position. With our help, you can keep your hiring process as organized as possible.
You can collect and manage all contact information, including resume data, progression into the application stage as conversations all in a single database. The use of CV parser helps to auto-fill their name, email, and phone number in the correct fields on their candidate profile.
As a result, you can more efficiently monitor the hiring status, allowing you to choose from only the best candidates.
Shorter Recruitment Process
Recruiting for SME’s can be extremely difficult due to the lengthy process. In general larger corporations spend months on their recruitment stage finding the ideal candidate. Smaller organizations cannot afford to do this, with a limited budget and timeframe before the position must be filled.
Our CV system can make sorting through applications more streamlined, searching for the ideal candidate immediately. This allows you to take faster actions in scheduling quick interviews, as well as removing any candidates who are not suitable for the position.
This enables you to streamline your recruiting tasks, starting with applications, moving to interviews and eventually the recruitment of your new employee. Thus resulting in a significantly faster recruitment process.
- Each user will have access to their very own integrated dashboard which will allow them to access their interview assignments. Through this, you can create a recruiting progress overview, allowing you to see who has completed the tasks that they have been set.
Summary Of Progress
- You will have access to a summary view for all job openings, allowing you to track the various stages of the progress regarding your candidates. This includes everything from monitoring the current recruiting progress, the number of people you plan to hire, current candidates that have progressed and those who you have already hired. This method of applicant tracking is more efficient and allows you to quickly tailor your new employee to the preferences and needs of your business.
Easy Data Review
- With our system, you are able to review all of the information regarding a candidate without having to search through hundreds of different paper. This includes the interview histories that you have had with them, enabling you to identify their personal characteristics and skillsets. This is a flexible way to find the skills you are searching for, as you can effectively filter through the various capabilities of the candidates.
Flexible Job Descriptions and Talent Pools
- You can create a wide range of different job categories allowing you to search for very specific talent pools for your applications. You can quickly evaluate and record the level of experience for each candidate, including the companies where they gained this experience, as well as the amount of skill that each applicant brings to a specific position. You can search for all of this information quickly and without hassle, looking through any CV’s and other relevant attachment in order to find only the most ideal candidate for a specific talent pool.
With so many fantastic and easy to use features, recruitment has never been more efficient and effective.
No matter what position you are hiring for, you can quickly knuckle down to the key skills and experience you are searching for, allowing you to find the most suitable candidate with ease. Contact us today and discover how we can help you streamline your recruitment process. After working with us, you’ll never be able to use traditional recruitment methods again!
We see no reason to target a specific industry or type of business. As long as there are needs
for ATS / Recruitment Management System, we are always delighted to be a service
provider. And we are particularly eager to be a strategic partner of NGOs and SMEs in terms of
the provision of Recruitment Management System.
- Suitable Industries
- Business Services
- HR Construction
- Staffing Agency
- HR Agents
- Corporate HRs
- Information Technology
- Non-profit making & non-governmental organizations
- Political Parties and Pressure Groups
- Public Sector and Government Departments