Since its establishment, Social Enterprise Innovations Limited (SEI) has always been devoted to providing useful IT and marketing solutions to NGOs and SMEs, with an aim to help the organizations to achieve their goals in a more effective and efficient way.
As a continuation of this whole-hearted devotion, SEI is now introducing professional, comprehensive call centre services, as well as telemarketing/telesales services, to both corporate and non-profit making clients. With our best customer service representatives, we believe that our call centre services will help our clients better connect with their customers and, ultimately, society in this age of IT revolution.
Mission and Vision
Mission - To provide high-quality call center and telemarketing/telesales services to all kinds of organizations with call service needs in Hong Kong, particularly to NGOs and SMEs.
Vision - To foster the interests of our clients through the provision of professional call service, and contribute together to the building of a better and a warmer society, characterized by human connections and mutual caring.
Call Center Services
- A. Inbound Customer Care Services
- Customer Service Hotline
- incoming calls are handled by experienced customer service officers
- Interactive Voice Response System
- substitutes IVR system for employees to lower operation cost
- Automated Call Distribution System
- distributes incoming calls to the right person
- Telephone Recording System
- records conversation to monitor service quality
- B. Outbound Call Services
- introduces services or promotion to potential customers
- Market Research
- conducts questionnaire via phone; obtain customers’ feedback
We see no reason to target a specific industry or type of business. As long as there are needs for call centre or telemarketing (telesales) services, we are always delighted to be a service provider. And we are particularly eager to be a strategic partner of NGOs and SMEs in terms of the provision of call service.
- Suitable Industries
- Business Services
- Food & Beverage
- Information Technology
- Non-profit making & non-governmental organizations
- Political Parties and Pressure Groups
- Public Sector and Government Departments